We invite you to refer to these articles as a resource for your interactive marketing and business development efforts. To suggest a topic for a future article, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Finding and Hiring a Web Developer
- Why should I outsource my web development? – Find out how professional web development can save your company time and money, and help you compete in today's world of technology.
- Questions to ask a web developer before hiring – Hiring the wrong website developer can end up being a costly mistake. Make the right choice by knowing what questions to ask when interviewing a web development firm.
- Questions a qualified web developer should ask you – The questions a web developer asks you are just as important as the questions you ask. Find out how to differentiate a true professional from all the rest.
To schedule a free consultation, call our office at 1-866-742-9150, or you can request a proposal via e-mail.
- Why every company needs a website. – Websites are no longer a novelty—in fact, they can make or break your company's reputation.
- How long will my project take? – Find out what to expect after we get started on your project, and what you can do to speed up development time.
- My website is down, what do I do? – Many factors can cause your site to become, or appear to become, temporarily unavailable. Find out what to do if this is happening to you.
- What is good web design? – A few important design guidelines that will help to ensure that your company conveys the right image.
- Is it time for a new look? – No website should stay the same forever. Find out why and how often your site should be redesigned or upgraded.
For information about trends in design, marketing and technology, see: Industry News
- What is web hosting and why do I need it? – Website hosting is an important and necessary part of any functioning site. This article explains what web hosting is all about.
- What factors affect the cost of hosting? – Midwest New Media offers customized hosting packages suited to the needs of each client.
For more information on our hosting and e-mail services, see: Web Hosting
Promoting Your Website
- Website promotion tips. – Ten quick and simple tips that can help drive people to your site.
- Ten website promotion mistakes. – Promoting a website is just like promoting a product or service—some things work, some things don't. Here are some things that don't.
- What search engines want. – Learn the basics about how Google and other search engines work, and what factors determine how your website is ranked in their listings.
To find out how we can help, see: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Web Marketing