What if you never had to deal with website problems on your own again?
Having a reliable and effective website is essential for non-profit organizations to be able to grow and achieve their mission. Unfortunately, this can be a challenge for many non-profits due to resource and staffing limitations.
This is where we can help. Midwest New Media is a Cincinnati, Ohio web development company with more than 20 years of experience supporting non-profits with their website maintenance and digital marketing needs. We love building relationships with organizations who seek to make the world a better place, and whose websites are a priority, but don’t necessarily have the budget or the need to hire a full-time web developer.
Website Maintenance Services
Midwest New Media’s website maintenance plans are designed to cover all of the typical day-to-day website administration needs that a non-profit organization might have, and are especially suited toward sites built on WordPress. Our website maintenance services include:
- Managed web hosting
- Routine content updates
- WordPress software and plugin updates
- Performance and speed optimization
- Security and uptime monitoring, malware cleanup, and hardening against future attacks
- Optional additional monitoring services for broken links, duplicate content, and accessibility issues
Options for Any Budget
Our website maintenance plans start at less than $100 per month and can be scaled as needed. For organizations that require regular ongoing assistance with web development, we also offer retainer plans that include priority service at a discounted rate.
For a non-profit whose budget is determined months in advance, it’s important to avoid unexpected expenses. A website maintenance plan that’s tailored to the organization’s needs helps to eliminate those surprises, while still allowing for flexibility in the event that those needs change.
Why Work With Midwest New Media?
- Get more mileage out of your website. Our focus is on maintaining existing websites and making incremental improvements to them over time, and thereby developing long-term, trusting relationships with our clients.
- Someone to turn to for technical issues. Whether it’s a broken donation form, a new page that isn’t mobile-friendly, or a mysterious error message reported by users, we have the expertise to troubleshoot and resolve nearly any problem that an NPO might encounter with its website.
- No more run-around. Have you ever had a problem with your website, and instead of working together to fix it, the designer and hosting provider pointed fingers at each other? This is the type of situation we can help prevent.
- Only the services you need. Although we offer a wide ranges of services, we’re happy to tailor them in a way that supplements the capabilities of your in-house staff and other vendors, rather than insisting on running the show.
- Timely resolution of issues. Because our project managers have web development experience and handle many day-to-day website maintenance tasks themselves, we’re able to resolve most requests quickly, often within one business day.
- No long-term contracts. We offer monthly, quarterly, and annual invoicing, with no commitment beyond each billing cycle. The monthly option is ideal for new clients who are unsure about their needs, while annual billing allows an organization to lock in their current rate for a longer period of time.
WordPress Support and Much More
We work mostly with websites that are built with WordPress, the world’s most popular content management system. However, we also have the ability to provide support for other platforms such as Joomla! and Drupal. Please feel free to contact us at (513) 742-9150 to find out if we might be a good fit for you.
In addition to website maintenance, Midwest New Media is able to serve non-profit organizations in a variety of other ways:
- Custom web development. With more than 20 years of experience building websites, dating back to before the first version of WordPress, our background in custom website development enables us to create custom WordPress plugins and to work with websites built on non-standard platforms.
- Pay-per-click marketing. Midwest New Media is part of the Google Partners program and works with organizations to develop, manage, and optimize their online advertising campaigns.
- Web hosting. Our maintenance plans include website hosting for organizations that are seeking a new home for their website. In addition to reducing overall costs, hosting your website with Midwest New Media reduces complexity by enabling us to more easily address a variety of requests, particularly when they involve both the site’s code and server environment.
- Assistance with compliance issues. Does your website comply with Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act? Failure to conform to web accessibility standards has the potential to make your website difficult for people with disabilities to use, and could even put your funding at risk or expose your organization to liability. We can help you identify, assess, and address accessibility issues on your website and then implement a strategy for maintaining accessibility going forward.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and reporting. Unlike most businesses, a typical 501(c)(3) serves a variety of audiences through its website, including donors, board members, volunteers, and recipients of the organization’s services. We can help organizations drive the right traffic to their website, enable visitors to find what they need quickly, and then provide detailed reports on the ongoing results of the organization’s digital marketing efforts.
If you’re interested in having a conversation about your website maintenance needs, please give us a call today at (513) 742-9150 or contact us by email.